The Nebraska State Historical Society Foundation relies on generous gifts from donors to support our ongoing mission of preserving the lessons and wisdom of Nebraska’s past. By making the foundation a part of your annual charitable giving plans, you are ensuring the history of our great state will be passed down to future generations.
Gifts of all amounts are welcomed and appreciated. We have several giving levels, and each includes special benefits as a thank-you for your donation:
- Recognition in our Annual Report and newsletter
- Copy of newsletter
- All Homesteader benefits, plus…
- Invitations to Foundation Meet-and-Greets and special activities
- A very special annual Foundation thank you gift
- All Pioneer benefits, plus…
- Capsule profile in the Foundation’s Historical Connections newsletter
- Invitation to board-hosted VIP Reception at Annual Meeting
- All Pathfinder benefits, plus…
- Join Nebraska state leadership, NSHS board members, trustees and business leaders at our annual Legislative Reception.
- All Trailblazer benefits plus…
- Increased name recognition, including in our annual report, on our website, and at all NSHS Foundation special events.
- All Plainsman benefits, plus…
- Recognition as a 150 Fund member, in a permanent exhibit at the Nebraska History Museum and/or other historic sites.
- To become a 150 fund member, please contact Tony Dworak at [email protected] or 402-314-4848.
To provide an annual gift, please make your check payable to the NSHS Foundation. Mail to 128 North 13th Street #1010, Lincoln, NE, 68508. You may also donate online with credit or debit card: